Saturday, January 19, 2019

Christmas Packs #21

It is Saturday morning, watching Three Days to Kill after painting trim for my wife's new sewing room which will give me a new room for my cards.  Right now all my cards and stuff are stacked up on the dining room table.  Today's pack is a Rockcards pack.  I got my first sticker out of the box.  Iron Maiden, Up The Irons.  Unlike the 88 Fleer packs there are more unknowns than knowns in these packs.  I had heard of Sebastian Bach of Skid Row and Nikki Sixx of Crue and Richie Sambora of Bon Jovi and Cliff Williams of one of my favorite bands AC/DC.  Some of the others I had heard of the bands but not the specific players. 

4 comments:

Bulldog said...

I love these cards. We won't see anything like them again anytime soon. They many of the iconic bands of the day and I'm a huge fan of 80's rock so this was right up my alley. The Nikki Sixx and Sebastian Bach cards look great. I'll pick up the entire set sometime soon. I've been itching too and you get in the forefront of my mind again. Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

Rod (Padrographs) said...

Bulldog, wait till I have opened all the rockcard packs and we can work out a trade.

Fuji said...

That Iron Maiden sticker is awesome!

Bulldog said...

Rod - Sounds great!