Included in the Christmas stuff was a pack of Night Owls favorite set, ProSet Music SuperStars. I remember this set from when I worked at Baseball Cards and More from 1990-1995. Opening the pack with 10 cards, mostly people I have heard of but a couple I hadn't:
- Led Zeppelin-if you haven't heard of them, you have been living under a rock or are excessively young.
- The late Great B.B. King-played great blues guitar and played with U2, Eric Clapton and The Louisiana Gator Boys
- The London Quireboys-now known as just the Quireboys, charted with Hey You (still don't recognize them)
- Doro-is the former lead singer of the German Heavy Metal Band Warlock.
- Excel-is a spreadsheet. It is a also a crossover thrash band from Venice, California.
- Janet -Miss Jackson if you're nasty. Younger sister of Michael Jackson, she has a good career. I got two different cards of her.
- Bruce Hornsby-was around for awhile and had a big hit with The Way it Is. Bruce is a great performer who plays all kinds of style and has played with a wide variety of people in a lot of genres.
- Madonna-has reinvented herself many times and seems to be on the way to doing it again with her 14th album, scheduled to be released in 2019, which will be infused with Portugese fado music.
- Steve Miller-The Joker, The Midnight Toker, The Space Cowboy he talks of the Pompateus of Love. Steve Miller started out playing the blues, moved to pop and has moved back to the blues.
I have owned music by five of the acts in the pack and still listen to several of them.