Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Christmas Pack #39

I have decided to only show the cards that are not dupes that I receive in each pack.   I have heard of everyone here and the were big in country music in the 90's.  Clint Black, Shania Twain, Diamond Rio and Lee Greenwood got major play time on the radio.  Riders In the Sky and Clinton Gregory were a little less popular.  
I was attending a citizenship naturalization ceremony a few years ago and was surprised that a music video was played which featured the song, "God Bless the U.S.A.".  It seemed an odd choice given the diversity of the group being naturalized and the political correctness of so many things.  

2 comments:

Bulldog said...

Shania Twain! I didn't realize she could be found on cardboard. Clint Black is another all-time great. Nice cards.

TSHenson said...

Great cards! Loved country music of the 90s. I would be very interested in the Shania Twain.