Sunday, February 11, 2024

Unboxing Day 14, 2022 Stadium Club Chrome

Stadium Club photography is the attraction.  I don't know how I feel about Chroming it.  The Yaz will go into my City Connect mini-collection, I hope Kepler actually caught the ball and it is cool to see a future Hall of Famer pitching.

The Gavin Sheets card is what is wrong with Chroming Stadium Club.

Two Hall of Famers and a Future Hall of Famer.

A parallel and an insert.

Jacob Cronenworth goes for a ball in the Crone Zone.  I don't think I have ever seen this picture of Campy.  

I have doing well getting autographs of Rookies.

And we finish with a couple of inserts of a member of the New York Yankees.
I am of a divided mind when it comes to Stadium Club of Chrome.



 

5 comments:

Johnnys Trading Spot said...

Thank goodness the photos are still great. However, the card stock these last two years is not good and then add chromium to it, it is going to bow/curl like is was a 90's chrome card. Nice Braves you got. The Campy is great!

Matt said...

Was hoping to see some Griffey!

The Diamond King said...

Pretty good stuff, I will have to track down that Pujols. And I agree, the Campanella is different but nice.

Fuji said...

Great photo of Campanella. Not sure if I've ever seen that one used before on a trading card.

Jafronius said...

Thanks for showing off the cards! It's like a buck a card if you get a blaster so I've been priced out.