Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Unboxing Day 12, 2023 Topps Holiday Mega Box

I have purchased this product and liked for a variety of designs that were used.  However this year there was a paucity of designs and all the base cards were the same.
Each box comes with a Christmas ornament.  Mine was Julio Rodriguez, at least my good friend Marv will appreciate this.
These are the base cards.  Five cards of Padres and a couple of cards for my City Connect mini collection.  
The parallels are so uninspired.

And One insert.










 

6 comments:

Nachos Grande said...

Can't say that those results make me interested in trying out a holiday box. I do like the ornament cards, at least. I thought the relics in this set were more of the "fuzzy Santa hat" variety?!

night owl said...

This set was really boring the first three years and then 2019 happened and now it's going back to boring again.

The Angels In Order said...

Five Padres, congrats!

Fuji said...

Nice to see you pull some Padres for yourself. I picked up a box (maybe 2) of this stuff last year. In the past I've been excited for it, but there's a lot of other stuff I have sitting in my rainy day stash that I'll open before this.

Jafronius said...

The Cub relic makes this a winner in my book!

Johnnys Trading Spot said...

I agree a boring set again. I still have to have all of those variations though (ornaments too but I have most of those).