Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Side Project

Since Night Owl and GCRL among others have multiple blogs, I thought I can't let a couple of Doggers fans have more blogs than me so I have decided to start a third blog, although technically I guess it is 2 and a half.  I will be posting reviews of baseball books on Basically Baseball Books.  The first reviews are posted tonight , they are reviews that I had posted on readerman.net.  readerman is a site where I review everything I read and share stuff.  As soon as I figure out how to allow others to post reviews also, I will invite others to post their reviews also.  Also authors and publishers if you are looking for some one to review your baseball themed book, email me.

If any of you who have multiple authors on your blog could tell me how to do that I would appreciate it.

No comments: