Friday, June 7, 2019

Frankenset Update

I bought a lot of Lakers autographs and found an old Yankee and discovered I had two signatures in one pocket  in my Padrographs binder.  
#35 Irv Noren, I found a 1953 signed Archive card.  I like the look of the '53's and this one is standard size.
#57 Eddie Jones
#96 Kareem Rush
#162 Nick Van Exel, this was the only one of the Lakers whose name I recognized.
#211 Corrie Blount
#542 Chris Young, I was moving some cards around and found I had two Chris Young cards in the same pocket.  This one was one I got signed through the mail and the other one was a gift from another collector.   

I am now at 28% of the 585 card set.

The Frankenset page is now updated.

1 comment:

Fuji said...

Eddie Jones was my favorite player for a few years... in between Byron Scott and Kobe.