Spearhead, An American Tank Gunner, His Enemy and a Collison of Lives in WWII by Adam Makos.
The true story of a tank gunner from World War II who fought at the Battle of the Bulge. Adam Makos and his team interviewed numerous people on both sides it is a compelling read and intensely intimate.
You can read reviews of what I read on my other blog, readermanpdx.blogspot.com. From June 2005 to May of this year I reviewed books and journaled over at readerman.us. It got too expensive since I wasn't making any money from it, so now I have switched to blogspot.
Topps Retired Triad: October Edition
-
A few more pickups from over the summer I've been meaning to show off on
the blog.
Steve Garvey still has some ardent collectors out there, including the...
2 hours ago


1 comment:
Sounds interesting. Reminds me of HBO's Band of Brothers miniseries.
Post a Comment