Sunday, December 31, 2023

Unboxing Day 3: Bowman Mega Box

In a Bowman Mega Box you get 4 regular packs and 2 special packs
I am featuring two regular cards and the two Chrome cards from each regular pack and four of the five cards from the special packs.
Not a bad way to start with the newest Dodger and a Red star.  I have never heard of either of the other chrome players.
I think I got Night Owl's box with the number of Dodgers I got.  I wonder about the crowd behind Martinez, some Topps magic.
Another Dodger, another one that the Padres missed out on and only the second Padre in three boxes.  Montesino played in 2021 in the Dominician League, missed 2022 due to injury and played last year in the Arizona Complex League.  He is just 19 years old.
There was another regular pack but I seem to have lost the scan. I am learning to use my camera as a scanner and these cards from the special backs are a little hard to see. I have't heard of any of these guys.  
I have heard of all of these guys.  Oswald Peraza is a parallel numbered out of 175.  

Up Next 2023 Topps Chrome Box 1 in which I get a good card.














 

2 comments:

The Angels In Order said...

I'm not a fan of Bowman, but those cards are pretty.

Fuji said...

The beauty of Bowman is opening them up... tossing them into a box... and opening it up five years later to see if anyone panned out.