Saturday, May 9, 2020

not the Padres

A lot of people have been sharing their collections outside of baseball, so I thought I would share one of my other collections.  One of my other collections is figurines having to do with books.  On this shelf is my collection, all the figures are holding books.  Edgar Allan Poe, Dr. Seuss, Stephen King and George R.R. Martin are all holding copies of books.  As are E.T., Papa Smurf, Brainy Smurf, A Gnome and the Rubber Duck are all reading.  Doc for Snow White and the Seven Dwarves reminds me of my sons whose initials are D.R.  

4 comments:

Trevor P said...

Funko Pop authors! I love it!

acrackedbat said...

how fun! I must must must, have a Poe!

Jon said...

Given where you work, this collection seems very appropriate for you. I've never been a big fan of the Funko Pop's, but that Poe sure is neat -- E.T. and Smurfs are more up my alley though. At least now I know of another type of thing that interests you, so I'll be sure to keep an eye out for anything that would into this collection :)

Fuji said...

Very unique collection. I'll keep my eyes peeled for collectibles involving books. Maybe I'll be able to help you with this collection, since you've helped my collections so much over the years.

P.S. I received the padded mailer you sent. Gonna bust it open tomorrow. Thanks in advance!