Most of these are ebay pickups. The Louis Marson was a gift from Blog Reader Bruce and the Alan Ashby came from Jim of Cards as I See Them. I just need seventy seven more cards, then I will start on my Padres Frankenset.
TTM Success - Cam Eden
-
Another recent player that I found had been signing TTM was Cam Eden. Chris
and I had met him when we were in Buffalo a couple years ago, but at that
time...
6 hours ago


3 comments:
Only 77 left! Good luck!
Padres Frankenset? Can't wait to hear the details, because I owe you cards and never know what to get you. But I have tons of Padres cards... and even some Padres autographs I could send your way.
Seems like forever and a day since the last time you did an update for this set... I'm gonna be sad to see it finished!
Post a Comment