Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Frankenset update 5.26.2020

I recently added twelve more cards to the Frankenset.  Most of them came from Tom over at the Angels in Order.  He has a big list of autographs for a dollar apiece.
I have been trying to get Gary Roenicke's brother Ron to sign a custom 1984 Padres card for the last couple of years through the mail with no luck. I really like the Hensley Meulens card since he signed with his Bam Bam nickname.  I am surprised I didn't have the Randy Ready card signed.  I had him sign multiple cards when he managed the Portland Beavers for two years.  I am now down to needing just 57 cards for the Frankenset.  The want list is updated.  

2 comments:

The Angels In Order said...

Always glad to help, and thank you for your support.

Fuji said...

Getting down to the nitty gritty. By the way those 1986 Topps cards look fantastic signed.