TTM Success - Javier Vazquez
-
Here is another card that I got signed recently through a private signing
on SCN. I sent this 2010 Topps National Chicle, and it turned out great. I
forgo...
i didn't pay for these cards at the card show
-
i posted about the july card show i attended a few posts back, and i
mentioned that brian from highly subjective, completely arbitrary handed
over some gre...
Good Luck Ducks, Week 3: Expectations
-
*Oregon looks to regroup on a short week against an in-state FCS opponent.*
I'll be honest. I didn't actually watch last week's debacle at Oklahoma
State...
Half and half
-
I didn't grow up in a coffee family. My dad would have a cup once in a
great while, usually when company was over.
I associated coffee-drinking with th...
Rod to the Rescue
-
Rod from Padrographs, who's also my NE Portland neighbor, kindly swung by
last weekend with another box of miscellaneous cards for me. Instead of
tucking...
Dead Men DO Tell Tales
-
I drove seven hours into West Virginia for the express purpose of killing a
man who had famously escaped death. Somehow, it ends up perfectly matching
up w...
All's Well that Ends Well, Right?
-
Happy Monday, everyone. I've definitely slowed down blogging, not because
I don't still enjoy it, but mostly because I haven't had a lot to write
about! ...
Another Sort, Another Blogger Issue, & Another BBA
-
Another Sunday. Another sort. Another issue with Blogger.
This time... blog posts aren't popping up in Blogger reading lists.
Hopefully they resolve thi...
252 - WALLY JOYNER, ROYALS, 1B
-
*The basics:* Wally Joyner appears for the second time in the 1993 Upper
Deck set. He was part of the Teammates subset back on card No. 54 with
George B...
SAGE WORKING WITH DAD ON THE BLOG
-
Well the secret is out I guess this is my collecting
partner in crime & my blog writer. For those who read my blog you are
famil...
Hall of Fame and Hall of ... Mirrors?
-
OK, I didn't have a good way to tie these cards together with a nice
title, but I tried. But I am giving them away!!First up is a strange card
of recent ...
I am a Navy brat who went to 10 schools in 12 years in 4 different states. I have lived in 7 different states. I read two or 3 books a week. I manage a used bookstore for the county library system.
12 comments:
Gotta go w with my Michigan Man, Clayton Richard.
Go Blue!
Hoffman!
The Hoffman is a good looking card.
2019 Topps was a solid design... but a well-cropped Hoffman photo gets my vote.
Voting for Hoffman.
I don't often vote for horizontal cards, as they can disrupt the flow of the page, but gotta go with Hoffman.
Clayton Richard's face wins my vote!
I like the 2019 Topps design but Bret Alan's comment is spot on. I'm going with Hoffman too.
Also totally agree with Bret Alan's comment. The Hoffman is a really nice looking card.
Going with the nice looking Hoff!
The Hall of Famer gets my vote here...go Hoffman!
Easy one, former Wolverine Richard.
Post a Comment