Accidentally Left Out
-
Friday's post celebrated *The Collector's 10th Anniversary*. I didn't have
time to open up the 1986 Topps rack pack he included in the care package.
Toda...
400th Post
-
I've reached another milestone here at Nine Pockets:
*400 blog posts! *
Because I add content here each Sunday, 400 posts means this blog has been
roll...
2026 National Free Signer - Jerry Korab
-
The next free signer at the National was Jerry Korab. I had never heard of
him, but that's normal since he was a hockey player back in the 70s and
early 8...
allen & ginter meets minnie & paul
-
the dodgers visited minnesota in june for a three game series. i only made
it to one game (the second of the series) which means i believe i missed a
dodge...
1952 Topps: Smiling Joe Presko
-
I have to admit it. Joe Presko is the youngest looking player appearing in
the 1952 Topps checklist, a trait that likely contributed heavily to his
nicknam...
Yay for milestones
-
Yay, you're seeing another one of these!
As you've no doubt have read already, Chris of The Collector sent out some
generous giveaway packages to cele...
249 - STAN JAVIER, PHILLIES, OF
-
*The basics:* The second Phillies card in the last three cards, Stan Javier
makes an appearance after his lone season with Philadelphia during a
17-yea...
REVIEW: 2026 Topps Finest (mega box)
-
My Patreon group break is still going strong. This week, we ripped three
mega boxes of 2026 Topps Finest. Since I haven't been opening new cards
for my...
Topps Hoops
-
*A look at Topps in their first year of their new NBA deal.*
I have to admit that I didn't have a ton of nostalgic feelings for Topps
basketball cards wh...
#121 Johnny Gill (+ Fugazi bonus)
-
This is Johnny Gill's only solo MusiCard, though we've already seen him
with his New Edition bandmates back at card #85. It's a nice posed shot,
but you'...
Hall of Fame and Hall of ... Mirrors?
-
OK, I didn't have a good way to tie these cards together with a nice
title, but I tried. But I am giving them away!!First up is a strange card
of recent ...
I am a Navy brat who went to 10 schools in 12 years in 4 different states. I have lived in 7 different states. I read two or 3 books a week. I manage a used bookstore for the county library system.
12 comments:
Gotta go w with my Michigan Man, Clayton Richard.
Go Blue!
Hoffman!
The Hoffman is a good looking card.
2019 Topps was a solid design... but a well-cropped Hoffman photo gets my vote.
Voting for Hoffman.
I don't often vote for horizontal cards, as they can disrupt the flow of the page, but gotta go with Hoffman.
Clayton Richard's face wins my vote!
I like the 2019 Topps design but Bret Alan's comment is spot on. I'm going with Hoffman too.
Also totally agree with Bret Alan's comment. The Hoffman is a really nice looking card.
Going with the nice looking Hoff!
The Hall of Famer gets my vote here...go Hoffman!
Easy one, former Wolverine Richard.
Post a Comment