Thursday, January 7, 2021

the newest member of the Boston Red Sox wins

 Hunter Renfroe ran away with the balloting.  He had five votes to Margot's three, Wil Meyers and Ryan Klesko each received two votes. 


Will Inman had a long minor league career playing from 2005-2013 in the Brewers, Padres, Red Sox and Rays systems.  He was with the Padres from 2007-2011.

Darrin Jackson had a twelve year major league career, spending 1989-1992 with the Padres.  

Marc "Scrabble" Rzepczynski played for the Padres in 2015.

Thank you for stopping by and Thank you for your assistance.

10 comments:

Trevor P said...

Interesting choices. I think I'd go with Jackson, since Inman never played for the Padres and I personally wouldn't include an IP auto in my frankenset.

Brett Alan said...

Good points, Trevor P! I think the Jackson is a very nice photo, too, so it gets my vote.

Jeremya1um said...

I’ve always liked DJ. Voting for Jackson.

gcrl said...

i agree with trevor (and brett alan and jeremy)! jackson gets my vote.

Matt said...

Jackson is just a solid overall card photo and design-wise.

The Diamond King said...

I like the Jackson by a hair, mostly because Inman isn't in a Padres uni.

John Sharp said...

Hey, the Rzep... card is autographed...WINNER!

Jimmy said...

Wish Scrabble's graph was in blue ink, not red. My vote goes to DJ.

Fuji said...

Never heard of Inman... but I like the photo.

night owl said...

Inman should be in man. What do I care about whether he's wearing a Padres uniform? Good pic.