I took none of the pictures on this page. All the head shots are from the teams' website and the Dan Dallas picture was from a the local papers website. I will follow these guys and see where they are in a few years. Just one more page.
The Eras Post
-
Heat waves suck. Blog Bat-Arounds rule.
Yesterday Mother Nature turned up the heat in my area and doesn't plan to
cool things off for at least the next fo...
High School Hockey Stats
-
A few months ago, I shared some awards from my high school hockey days. As
fun as it was to look back on those times and link them to card collecting,
I a...
TTM Success - Sheng-En Lin
-
Another current player that I was able to get to sign TTM recently was Reds
prospect. Sheng-En Lin. He signed my 2024 Bowman Draft (above) and my 2025
Top...
chrome again chrome again jiggety jig
-
i've seen a lot of chatter about topps chrome football being a hit or miss,
and largely a miss, product in terms of "hits". i typically don't buy boxes
for...
Topps Retired Triad: October Edition
-
A few more pickups from over the summer I've been meaning to show off on
the blog.
Steve Garvey still has some ardent collectors out there, including the...
256 - JEFF BAGWELL, ASTROS, 1B
-
*The basics:* Yes, Upper Deck is definitely on a run of "young stars"
lately with the fourth straight card of a player who could fit in that
category. T...
Good Luck Ducks, Week 4: California Bound
-
*The Ducks open conference play in LA.*
After being left for dead just two weeks into the season (ha!), Oregon took
out their frustrations on a Portland ...
A Passing Resemblance
-
Barney McCoskey looks a lot like Ray Kroc on the front of his 1952 Topps
baseball card. Reading the stats on the back, I can't help but think he
bears a cl...
Hall of Fame and Hall of ... Mirrors?
-
OK, I didn't have a good way to tie these cards together with a nice
title, but I tried. But I am giving them away!!First up is a strange card
of recent ...
I am a Navy brat who went to 10 schools in 12 years in 4 different states. I have lived in 7 different states. I read two or 3 books a week. I manage a used bookstore for the county library system.
No comments:
Post a Comment