skip to main | skip to sidebar
Padrographs; Abner to Zimmer

Autograph Frankenset

  • Padrographs
  • BIP is the King of Leon
  • Trade Items
  • Want List

Monday, September 23, 2019

Padrograph #1172

Brooks Conrad played in fourteen games for the Padres in 2014 at the end of the a six year major league career.  He spent this year as the manager of the Lexington Legends, the class A affiliate of the Kansas City Royals.  The team went 68-70 and won the league championship.  I mailed this custom to Brooks on July 6 of this year c/o the legends and got it back last Thursday, the nineteenth.  106 days.

28 to 1,200
Posted by Rod (Padrographs) at 11:10 AM

3 comments:

Fuji said...

Ouch. You chopped off his arms! ;)

September 26, 2019 at 5:51 AM
baymax said...

agen poker
pokerlonge
poker88qq
bhinneka komputer
judi poker
ceme
qq online
dewa poker 88
qq poker
situs judi qq online terpercaya
ceme online
99ceme
qq dewa
sampoerna poker
bandar poker
qqpokergame
q&q
bandarq online
dewa poker qq
sampoernapoker
indopoker

October 11, 2019 at 3:08 AM
baymax said...

agen judi bola terpercaya di indonesia
agen judi sportbook terpercaya
sportbook
cara bermain judi bola online
Situs Judi Online Terpercaya
12Naga
Togel Online
Agen Judi Togel Online
Casino Online
Situs Judi Togel Online Terpercaya
Sabung Ayam Online
Situs Judi Poker Online
Agen Judi Poker Online
Agen Judi Bola Online
http://www.pastiuntung.net/agen-judi-sportsbook/
agen judi bola online
agen judi sportbook
agen judi bola terpercaya di indonesia
agen judi sportbook terpercaya
sportbook
cara bermain judi bola online

October 11, 2019 at 3:08 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

What I Collect

Autographed Padres Cards
Tim Flannery
Captain America
Mel Ott

Search This Blog

My Blog List

  • Nine Pockets
    Have I Completed This Menko Set? I'm Still Not Sure. - Back in 2020, I came across a menko lot for sale on ebay. Despite the large quantity (I certainly didn't need such a stack), nostalgia took over, and I mad...
    8 hours ago
  • foul bunt
    TTM Success - Travis Blankenhorn - A fairly recent card came back signed TTM when I got this 2021 Topps of Travis Blankenhorn done. 2021 Topps is always tough to go through; that font reall...
    15 hours ago
  • cards as i see them
    here's a 2026 topps chrome blaster - all 28 cards of it - my blaster of 2026 topps chrome that i purchased directly from topps showed up on wednesday. that was in line with release day which is nice. four cards pe...
    17 hours ago
  • Night Owl Cards
    The most Hall of Famers, yearly update (2026) - I keep forgetting that the latest Hall of Fame induction ceremony is coming up this weekend. Usually I prepare these Hall of Fame posts in advance but I...
    1 day ago
  • 1993 UPPER DECK
    245 - BARRY LARKIN, REDS, SS - *The basics:* Barry Larkin shows up for the first time in the '93 Upper Deck set after another standout season. In his other card in the set he joins so...
    1 day ago
  • Nachos Grande
    Board Game Friday: Doing Some Board Game Trading! - Happy Friday, everyone. For today's post, I have a recent board game trade to show off. I already highlighted this over on my Instagram account, but bl...
    2 days ago
  • The Chronicles of Fuji
    The Street Sale - This story begins back in early April when I purchased a set of golf cards at the De Anza Flea Market. The lady who sold it to me explained that it belong...
    4 days ago
  • CardBoredom
    Additional Notes on 1949 Leaf Variations - A follow up on the relative scarcity of the different variations in the 1949 Leaf set. I was able to get insights from someone who has extensive knowledge ...
    4 days ago
  • Baseball Card Breakdown
    P-town Tom - Where Are They Now? - Here's an idea I've been kicking around for a while: A blog series checking in with some of my favorite former/dormant cardbloggers. To me, the glory day...
    2 weeks ago
  • Cards on Cards
    New and Old Wave - *A surprise mailer of cards from the spring.* Back in April I was the lucky recipient of another interesting package of cards from Padrographs. I've been...
    3 weeks ago
  • 1991 MusiCards Blog
    #120 Force M.D.'s (+ Stereo MC's bonus) - We've come to another blind spot for me, as I don't recall ever hearing about Force M.D.'s other than from this one MusiCard they got. It's kind of a wei...
    5 weeks ago
  • The Diamond King
    Hall of Fame and Hall of ... Mirrors? - OK, I didn't have a good way to tie these cards together with a nice title, but I tried. But I am giving them away!!First up is a strange card of recent ...
    5 months ago
  • Johnny's Trading Spot
    -
  • Batting Out of Order
    -
Show 10 Show All

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2026 (16)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  May (2)
  • ►  2025 (32)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2024 (32)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2023 (10)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2022 (7)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2021 (39)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2020 (148)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (19)
    • ►  May (25)
    • ►  April (30)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2019 (242)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (24)
    • ►  October (26)
    • ▼  September (16)
      • Padrograps #16, #1030, #17 and #880
      • 1972 Roster Mosaic
      • Frankenset Update 9.25.19
      • Thursday Customs, 2019 Dust Devils. Page 3
      • Trade Stack Week 5
      • The Gubernatorial Results are trickling in
      • Padrograph #1172
      • 2011 Roster Mosaic
      • Frankenset Update,
      • Thursday Customs, 2019 Tri City Dust Devils
      • Trade Stack Week 4
      • Shoe Box Heroes, Page 2
      • Padrographs #1168-1171
      • Trade Stack, 3rd Card
      • Shoe Box Heroes
      • Padrograph #1167
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (28)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (24)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (26)
  • ►  2018 (47)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2017 (92)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (27)
    • ►  April (30)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2016 (23)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2015 (12)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2014 (147)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (28)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (25)
    • ►  May (23)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (26)
    • ►  February (12)
  • ►  2013 (21)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2012 (29)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (106)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (24)
  • ►  2010 (241)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (18)
    • ►  September (23)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (18)
    • ►  June (20)
    • ►  May (25)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (25)
    • ►  January (25)
  • ►  2009 (172)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (20)
    • ►  February (26)
    • ►  January (25)
  • ►  2008 (83)
    • ►  December (28)
    • ►  November (29)
    • ►  October (24)
    • ►  September (2)

About Me

My photo
Rod (Padrographs)
Portland, OR, United States
I am a Navy brat who went to 10 schools in 12 years in 4 different states. I have lived in 7 different states. I read two or 3 books a week. I manage a used bookstore for the county library system.
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts