Leon Everitt was the first one I made and the first one signed. I have tried John Sipin multiple times and so has the autograph dealer and no luck. Van Kelly I tracked down and got signed myself. The others are all requests from the AD. I hope that you can see the progression in quality as we go. That Everitt was made in 2015. I have always made backs for the cards, since it doesn't seem to me to be a real card without it.
The Eras Post
-
Heat waves suck. Blog Bat-Arounds rule.
Yesterday Mother Nature turned up the heat in my area and doesn't plan to
cool things off for at least the next fo...
2 hours ago



1 comment:
Shoebox Heroes is an excellent name for your custom set. They look awesome. By the way... I finally got those signed customs put in the mailbox yesterday. Should be there in a day or two.
Post a Comment