Saturday, July 20, 2019

1981 Roster Mosaic

Just a note first, Thursday after I posted the first page of the Emeralds team set I received an email from one of the players pictured.  He said he still had the card and the post brought back some good memories.  Now onto 1981


  • I turned 24
  • I worked that summer at a camp in Bellingham, Washington.
  • I was living in Portland
I am missing two Padres from 1981, Jose Moreno and Mike Phillips.  I have a custom of Jose Moreno coming from the  Dominican Republic, a private signing that I learned.  Mike Phillips I can't even find a picture of him as a Padre and my photoshop skills are non existent, so I can't put him into a Padres uniform. 

1 comment:

Fuji said...

That's awesome that a player held onto your custom this whole time. Kudos to you for your hard work.