Friday, October 1, 2010

Myers and Myers


Gregory Richard Myers played a lot longer than I realized.  He started his career in 1987 with Toronto and finished his career in 2005 with the Blue Jays. In between he played with the Twins, Angels, A's, O's, Braves and Padres.  He was granted free agency in 1997 by the Braves and signed with the Padres and in 1999 he was traded to Atlanta.  I got this card signed through the mail. Rodney Luther Myers has a great first name.  He pitched for the Cubs, Padres, and Dodgers. He pitched for the Padres from 2000-2003, and after pitching for the Dodgers for a couple of years he pitched in Japan for a year and then retired.  I got this card signed through the mail also.  There is one other Myers that I wish I had a signed card from, that would be Randy Myers.

No comments: