Friday, January 26, 2024

Unboxing Day 9, 2023 Topps Series 2

Topps 2023 Series 2, nothing really to say.  So I will get out of the way and share pictures with you.
I have a soft spot for the Fathers' Day stuff MLB does.  I have a Fathers Day Padres hat.  
Four new cards for my City Connect mini collection.
I got three Padres from the blaster.

I got an All Star and a Hall of Famer and a guy I have never heard of as inserts.
Three different levels of inserts 

I got a bunch of All-Stars.

Up Next 2023 Bowman 











 

5 comments:

Fuji said...

Normally that Father's Day manufactured patch wouldn't do much for me, but I think I'll track down the lone Athletic and three Padres in the set... in honor of my pops.

OhioTim said...

Of all the manufactured patch cards that have been done lately, the Father's Day ones are some of my favorites. The Francisco Lindor one has been on top of my wanted card list since I saw them, and I have one that should arriving soon from a buddy of mine.

Damien said...

Anything Topps puts out for Father's Day is welcome to me.

Jafronius said...

The Father's Day patches are cool and all, just to me it doesn't seem like an insert for a blaster box. Thanks for showing off the cards!

Nachos Grande said...

Like the others have said, that Father's Day patch is quite nice! Thanks for sharing.