Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Unboxing day 7, 2022 Topps Chrome Platinum


 These are some nice cards.  I was surprised how well the 1953 design looked meshed with Chrome.  Topps started off with great collation.

First pack one right after the other.
These two are numbered, Anderson is out of 10 and Park is out of 199.
These three are all unnumbered parallels.

I got a very nice selection of retired players and Hall of Famers.

I really do like these cards.  Got a nice selection of active players and of my favorite Padres from a couple of years ago.  








7 comments:

Matt said...

The Refractors are nice in those

The Angels In Order said...

Definitely a good looking set.

The Lost Collector said...

The checklists for these have been very solid.

Fuji said...

I didn't open any of this product... but I did buy a few boxes of the 2021 version and liked it. Really liked that product, but with the set being so big, it's pretty expensive to try and actually build it.

The Diamond King said...

I like these too. Have picked up a few of the parallels when I find them cheap.

Damien said...

Never thought the 1953 set would look good in Chrome. It's a pretty nice set.

Jafronius said...

Thanks for showing off the cards!