Saturday, April 13, 2019

Topps Total Returns

Today topps announced that it is kinda relaunching Total.  I really liked the original because you got cards of players you wouldn't otherwise get.  This time in a twist the cards are only available on Topps.com, they will come ten cards to a pack.  900 cards available in 9 waves of 100 cards.  I think I will try and get the Padres team set, which means that I will need to trade with others.  Each wave will be available every three weeks.  This will be interesting to say the least.  If you are interested in trading for any teams let me know.  Thank you.

1 comment:

Fuji said...

Big fan of Topps' decision to bring back Total and their comprehensive checklist. Not a big fan of their decision to make this product an online exclusive and charge $8 to $10 per pack of 10 cards.