skip to main | skip to sidebar
Padrographs; Abner to Zimmer

Autograph Frankenset

  • Padrographs
  • BIP is the King of Leon
  • Trade Items
  • Want List

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Miscellaneous Giveaway #11

These are 20 8X10 photocards of players from Oregon State University.  A few have already made the majors, Eddie Kunz, Mike Stutes and Cole Gillespie.  One is autographed by Shea McFeely.  No Ellsbury or Barney, I believe they had graduated by then.  I have a sister who works in the OSU athletic ticket office and she got these for me.

RULES AND TERMS OF AGREEMENT
1.  The first person to respond that they want the item will be awarded possession of the item.  
2. You agree that you will not return said item to Padrographs (or any of any his known or unknown aliases.) under any conditions.
3.  I do not need any thing in trade for you to take possession.  I am trying to move things that don't fit my collecting goals, or items that I have duplicates of.
4.  It may take me a few days to ship the item due to my and my wifes work schedules but I will get them out as soon as possible.  
5.  After one week of being available said items will probably end up going to the Salvation Army. 
6.  New items will be posted each evening at 6 PM, Pacific Standard Time

7. email me your address at Padrographs at live dot com
Posted by Rod (Padrographs) at 6:00 PM

1 comment:

Hackenbush said...

Since no one else grabbed these, I will. Thanks.

December 8, 2011 at 7:17 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

What I Collect

Autographed Padres Cards
Tim Flannery
Captain America
Mel Ott

Search This Blog

My Blog List

  • foul bunt
    TTM Success - Gary Beare - A 1978 Topps was added to the autograph album when this card came back signed by Gary Beare. I don't have a lot of bulk 1978 Topps remaining. I think I so...
    16 hours ago
  • 1993 UPPER DECK
    256 - JEFF BAGWELL, ASTROS, 1B - *The basics:* Yes, Upper Deck is definitely on a run of "young stars" lately with the fourth straight card of a player who could fit in that category. T...
    1 day ago
  • cards as i see them
    snack attack - i am no longer a steve garvey completist, not that i ever had any inkling of collecting every garvey item. there was a point, however, where i went after a...
    1 day ago
  • Night Owl Cards
    Looking forward to a first - Since the beginning of this "Firsts" series six-plus years ago, it's been about looking back on various firsts in my life. I've meant it to be a handy r...
    1 day ago
  • S.R.`75 Cards
    DOES ANYONE COUNT THEM - Am I odd that I count how many cards I have in my collection when I am looking at the galleries of cards of a recently dece...
    2 days ago
  • Nachos Grande
    A Few Bucks in my Pocket and Procrastination on my Mind. - Every now and then, I get the urge to try to reduce my want list by making some purchases. Maybe it's when I have a couple of spare dollars; maybe it's wh...
    2 days ago
  • The Chronicles of Fuji
    A Few Goodbyes and a Pair of Set Completions - I'm an A's and Padres fan. You know that. And there are times when the San Francisco Giants are my least favorite franchise in baseball. This isn't one ...
    2 days ago
  • Nine Pockets
    More Stunners from the 1930s - A few months ago, I shared some cards from the early 1930s that were more like little pieces of art. They were originally issued by a German margarine comp...
    3 days ago
  • Cards on Cards
    Good Luck Ducks, Week 4: California Bound - *The Ducks open conference play in LA.* After being left for dead just two weeks into the season (ha!), Oregon took out their frustrations on a Portland ...
    3 days ago
  • CardBoredom
    A Passing Resemblance - Barney McCoskey looks a lot like Ray Kroc on the front of his 1952 Topps baseball card. Reading the stats on the back, I can't help but think he bears a cl...
    5 days ago
  • Baseball Card Breakdown
    Vintage Frankenset Page 7 - Back in the desolate days of 2020, I got the idea for a frankenset to give purpose to many of the random old cards that didn't really have a solid "home" i...
    6 days ago
  • 1991 MusiCards Blog
    #127 Heavy D. & The Boyz (+ In Living Color subset bonus) - Heavy D. & The Boyz have this one MusiCard in series one, another one in the UK edition (different photo), and then 5 cards in the Yo! MTV Raps set. This...
    2 weeks ago
  • The Diamond King
    Hall of Fame and Hall of ... Mirrors? - OK, I didn't have a good way to tie these cards together with a nice title, but I tried. But I am giving them away!!First up is a strange card of recent ...
    7 months ago
  • Batting Out of Order
    -
  • Johnny's Trading Spot
    -
Show 10 Show All

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2026 (55)
    • ►  September (17)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (17)
    • ►  May (2)
  • ►  2025 (32)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2024 (32)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2023 (10)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2022 (7)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2021 (39)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2020 (148)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (19)
    • ►  May (25)
    • ►  April (30)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2019 (242)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (24)
    • ►  October (26)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (28)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (24)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (26)
  • ►  2018 (47)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2017 (92)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (27)
    • ►  April (30)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2016 (23)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2015 (12)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2014 (147)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (28)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (25)
    • ►  May (23)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (26)
    • ►  February (12)
  • ►  2013 (21)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2012 (29)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2011 (106)
    • ▼  December (19)
      • No More Pie for me, thank you!
      • General and His Troops
      • Miscellaneous Giveaway #19
      • Miscellaneous Giveaway #18
      • Miscellaneous Giveaway #17
      • Miscellaneous Giveaway #16
      • Miscellaneous Giveaway #15
      • How I Spent My Sunday Afternoon
      • Miscellaneous Giveaway #14
      • Miscellaneous Giveaway #13
      • Miscellaneous Giveaway #12
      • Miscellaneous Giveaway #11
      • Miscellaneous Giveaway #10
      • Miscellaneous Giveaway #9
      • Miscellaneous Giveaway #8
      • Miscellaneous Giveaway #7
      • Miscellaneous Giveaway #6
      • Miscellaneous Giveaway #5
      • Miscellaneous Giveaway #4
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (24)
  • ►  2010 (241)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (18)
    • ►  September (23)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (18)
    • ►  June (20)
    • ►  May (25)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (25)
    • ►  January (25)
  • ►  2009 (172)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (20)
    • ►  February (26)
    • ►  January (25)
  • ►  2008 (83)
    • ►  December (28)
    • ►  November (29)
    • ►  October (24)
    • ►  September (2)

About Me

My photo
Rod (Padrographs)
Portland, OR, United States
I am a Navy brat who went to 10 schools in 12 years in 4 different states. I have lived in 7 different states. I read two or 3 books a week. I manage a used bookstore for the county library system.
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

  • Fuji picks #678 Justin Lange
    The Player: Justin Lange The Card: 2020 Bowman Draft Picks, #BD-99 How I obtained it: Bought it on eBay and received it December 23, 2020 Ab...
  • Ohio Tim picks #967, Joe Pittman
      The Player: Joe"Shoes"Pittman  The Card: 1983 Fleer #369 How I obtained the Auto:  I sent it to him with a green sharpie and he ...
  • 1462, 1332, 10, 4, and 8
      It has been a minute since I last posted but Night Owls' post about the number of bloggers who post once is motivating me to at least...
  • Batting out of Order picks #2, CJ Abrams
      Note: John Sharp had picked #11 in this spot but that is Manny Alexander and he was featured back on July 13, 2026 when Nachos Grande pick...
  • New this week
    Oscar Mercado signed two minor league deals with the Padres and opted out of both of them after playing for the El Paso Chihuahuas. Sean Man...
  • the goose is loose
      Goose Gossage took it to the competition.  He had ten votes, while poor Carmelo only got one vote and the etopps card of Xavier Nady got s...
  • Free Stuff Friday
    I went sorting through my stuff today and sorting it. I found a bunch of stuff I thought you all might want. First come, first served.  Plea...
  • Derek picked #242, Horace Clarke
      The Player: Horace Clarke The Card: A very early custom card. How I obtained the auto:  I sent the card through the mail and Mr. Clarke re...
  • Padrograph #1224 and a narrow victory
    In my mail yesterday I received a custom card back from a signing.  It was Antonio Osuna, who pitched in thirty-one games for the Padres in ...
  • New this week
      Just one new Padrograph card this week.  Stuart over at SR'75 Cards knows Joe McIlvaine.  He was looking for a postcard of Mr. McIlva...