Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Jackson 3

Damian Jacques Jackson had a longer major league career than I thought.  He played 4 seasons in San Diego, which was just a third of his major league career.  He is currently playing for the Orange County Flyers of the Independent Golden Baseball League.  I got this Keebler card signed through the mail.
 Darrin Jay Jackson played 4 seasons in San Diego from 1989-1992.  He also played in Japan, besides playing for both Chicago teams, Toronto, Milwaukee, the Twins and the Mets.  He has been either a TV or radio analyst for the White Sox since 2000. He says that Chicago is home even though he is from California.  I believe that I got this signed through the mail.


Roy Lee Jackson was one of the first autographs I got, back in 1986.  I tried to get the entire '86 team Topps team set signed, I got 90% of the set signed.  He only played one year in San Diego, he also played for the Jays, Mets and Twins.

1 comment:

Orioles Magic said...

I recently read that Roy Lee is a tough autograph to get these days. I'm glad that you were able to get him during his playing days.