Last Friday was agood mail day. I got Cha Seung Baek and Dave Kingman back in the mail. The Kingman came back even though I didn't mail it with the prescribed fee. I bought the Young for 99 cents plus $3.95 S&H. Please enjoy.
The Kingman card is pretty darn sweet! I like the purple ink on the Cha Seung Baek card. How often do you get signatures in purple, green, or other odd color ink?
Milwaukee Also Rocks
-
Being assured of a first-time World Series Champ this year is pretty cool.
Like I said last post, I was rooting for Cleveland, but I don't hate Tampa
or ...
Another TTM Success From Khris Davis
-
Another private signing I was interested in came up; another opportunity to
get a few cards I liked signed by Khris Davis. I had the above 2019 Topps
On-D...
a different chrome priority
-
back in march i shared my prioritization of picking up dodger chrome
parallels from topps heritage releases. since then, i have focused on other
chrome pic...
Exotic to me, part 1
-
I've been collecting in a public space for a long time, there are so many
cards that I have seen over and over and over.
So it's surprising when I get...
260 - JOE ORSULAK, ORIOLES, OF
-
*The basics: *This is the first of two Joe Orsulak cards in the 1993 Upper
Deck set. He became a free agent at the end of the 1992 season and has
anoth...
Tired Man With A Wallet Card
-
I carry a wallet card and am dead tired. Saul Rogovin was also exhaustedly
carrying a wallet card when he wasn't pitching for the Chicago White Sox.
FLEA MARKET FINDS
-
On Sunday taking a page from Blogger friend Fuji I went to the
last Flea market of the year at a Antique Mall in my area picked this up
for ...
TCDB Mondays are Back!
-
This year, I somehow made it all the way until October before I bought my
first box of baseball cards for myself. Topps released this year's edition
of Al...
The Japanese Jackie
-
Back on September 1st, 1964... Masanori Murakami became the first Japanese
baseball player to play in a MLB game. His time with the San Francisco
Giants o...
Good Luck Ducks, Week 7: Post-Disaster Recovery
-
*Oregon tries to pick up the pieces after a brutal loss where nothing went
right.*
There was a point last week where I told my partner (who definitely do...
Hall of Fame and Hall of ... Mirrors?
-
OK, I didn't have a good way to tie these cards together with a nice
title, but I tried. But I am giving them away!!First up is a strange card
of recent ...
I am a Navy brat who went to 10 schools in 12 years in 4 different states. I have lived in 7 different states. I read two or 3 books a week. I manage a used bookstore for the county library system.
3 comments:
The Kingman card is pretty darn sweet! I like the purple ink on the Cha Seung Baek card. How often do you get signatures in purple, green, or other odd color ink?
Almost every time, because I send them Sharpies when I send out the card.
I thought anything but blue was blasphamy. I do have a few old DBacks cards signed in purple. They're pretty rad.
moe.
Post a Comment