Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Trade Stack, 11.27.19


On May 30, 2016 Ninety Two year old WWII Navy Veteran Burke Waldron jogged out to the mound in Seattle and threw out the ceremonial first pitch.  When I found this card and saw that Mr. Waldron signed cards I sent him some.  I wrote about being the son of a Navy veteran and a Navy vet my self.  He signed the three cards I sent him and an extra card that he had printed.  I sent him five dollars and he wrote back thanking me for the "fiver".
If you are interested in this card or any of those left from previous weeks, (see below), let me know and I will send 'em to you. Just send me anything.



1 comment:

Fuji said...

I'll go ahead and let everyone else have a shot at this awesome card... but if you don't get any bites after a month or two, I'll jump on the Waldron. There's nothing like owning the signature of a real American hero.