Governor Pritzker had no prior political experience before being elected as Governor. He was sworn in January of 2019. His family owns the Hyatt Hotel chain. He is personally worth $3.4 billion and is the wealthiest US Governor. It only took 10 days to get this return back.
Up next: The oldest US Governor
High School Hockey Stats
-
A few months ago, I shared some awards from my high school hockey days. As
fun as it was to look back on those times and link them to card collecting,
I a...
8 hours ago


3 comments:
To have all 50 would be quite the feat. Kepp pressing on. Your package left today.
keep.
Glad he took the time to reply to your autograph request... but gotta admit, I'm not a big fan of this guy's graph. I guess when you're worth 3.4 billion, you don't need to spend anytime creating a cool signature.
Post a Comment