Padrograph #883, Derek Norris. Derek came over in a trade from the Athletics this last offseason. It is an airbrushed card from this years opening day set. I got this back in the mail.
Padrograph #884, Mauro Zarate. Mauro played in the Marlins and Padres systems in the 2000's. He never actually played for the Padres. I got this from a Venezuelan dealer on eBay.
Padrograph #885, Fernando Perez. Signed by the Padres in 2012. He is currently playing at Lake Elsinore. I got this in the mail.
Padrograph #886, Kyle Lloyd. Kyle was drafted by the Padres in the 29th round in 2013. Currently playing at Lake Elsinore. I got this signature through the mail.
2001 UPPER DECK DECADE 1970’S BAT PIECES PART XXX
-
* "Now Batting #30 Ken Griffey....."* George
Kenneth Griffey Sr was a member of the Big Red Machine during the 1...
5 hours ago


1 comment:
That Norris card looks rad, but wish it wasn't airbrushed.
Post a Comment