Timothy Edward Mauser was one of the more difficult TTM signatures to get. I sent cards to him at several different addresses. I finally got a good address from one of Harveys' address list. Mauser pitched for the Phillies and Padres in his four year career. Darrell Kevin May signed the card from one of my favorite sets, Topps Total. Total and Upper Deck 40 Man were great sets for those of us who collect autographs. Darrell played for the Braves, Royals, Angels, Yankees Pirates and Padres. I got this signed through the mail.
TTM Success - Cade Smith
-
An actual current player has been signing TTM recently. I was told that
Cade Smith was signing, so I pulled a few cards and sent them to him via
the Guard...
3 hours ago


2 comments:
May was even the Royals pitcher of the year one year.
Total and 40 man were awesome sets for us autograph collectors.
Post a Comment