Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bip Baldelli

The Collective Troll returned some Bips that I had sent him before I had decided to collect Bip as a PC.  Thank you for the return.  He also sent me a card that will be the beginning of a new collection for me.  He sent me a Charles Dickens mini from A&G, I noticed that this year A&G has a set of authors also, so I am going to start collecting cards of authors, Topps Heritage also has authors in it, so I should be able to find some good cards.  If you have spare authors feel free to send them to me.  Lastly the always classy troll bipped me with Rocco Baldelli.

1 comment:

Collective Troll said...

I started collecting cards of authors myself... I figured that you being a bibliophile you would appreciate the Dickens as I had a dupe... The Rocco Bip was just so you didn't feel left out of all the fun, plus I was sending Bips anyway...