Monday, February 27, 2023

Wallet card update

I decided to get in on the wallet card fun. So I have chosen this Tony Gwynn card


It has accompanied me to work at go! toy, games and puzzles at Clackamas Town Center

It went to church with me to Shepherd's Gate.  I sit in the very back and run the sound board for the service.

Then we got a foot of snow and it went out with me when I shoveled the driveway.


Later this week we are going to the coast for my wife's birthday so I will take it to the Pacific Ocean.  




 

5 comments:

Matt said...

Glad to see Tony wore a jacket before he went out in the snow!

night owl said...

I've added a wallet card this year, but I haven't taken it out to see the sights at all. I even forget it's there. I'll have to do something about that.

defgav said...

I always love checking out a good Wallet Card post! Looking forward to '92 Gwynn's continuing adventures.

Fuji said...

Hope you and your wife have fun at the beach! Took my wallet card to Seaside Beach a few years ago. Hope to get back there soon.

Jafronius said...

Happy birthday to Mrs. Padrographs!