Wednesday, February 15, 2023

I finished Roberts 70th Birthday present last night

 I only needed one card to finish off Robert's birthday present, card #70 from 2023 Topps flagship and here it is.

I ordered a box of 2023 Topps from Dave and Adam's card world with next day delivery.  It came yesterday.  Every Hobby box has a silver pack in with 1988 Chrome cards and I got one guy from Oregon State University and three other guys.

I got my promised autograph in amongst a bunch of other inserts.
That is probably the last of my 2023 Topps purchases.  All to get one card.










6 comments:

night owl said...

I like that Outman, even if it's bizarrely shiny!

OhioTim said...

I like that Jose Ramirez shiny card. Did you pull any great base cards?

Fuji said...

Stew! I like this year's design, but will most likely go the factory set route to save a little cash.

bbcardz said...

I busted a hobby box on Release Day and although I didn't get anything earth-shattering, I do like the look of the base cards and chase cards. I agree with Night Owl, that Outman card is real nice. And congrats on the Dave Stewart auto.

Jon said...

I don't know about money-wise, but name-wise Dave Stewart was pretty good get.

Jafronius said...

Great Stewart auto and thanks for showing off those inserts!