Saturday, August 1, 2020

An Upgrade to Padrograph #1183, New Padrograph #1213 and a Frankenset Update

Padrograph #1183, Mike Hargrove.  I had an overlay on a Cleveland card, but the Human Rain Delay was doing a private signing so I rounded up this 1979 Hostess card and sent it in.  I got it back last Monday.  The Trove Sports Den had the signing and did a great job.  I have one with them for a custom Dave Stewart Padres card right now. 




Padrograph #1213, Mike Aldrete.  Mike played in 12 games for the Padres in 1991.  I got this through Jeff Fedorko in a private signing.  If you are looking for autographs in Private Signings, there is a facebook group called Baseball Private Signings that has a lot. 








I got five more cards for my autograph Frankenset.  That leaves me 28 I think.  I have them on their way here.  When I finish this autograph Frankenset.  Then I will work on a 2020 set and then when that is complete I will start on my Padres Frankenset and arranging my Tony Gwynn cards.  

2 comments:

The Diamond King said...

Good stuff Rod. Sounds like you have enough to keep you busy!

Fuji said...

Cool Hargrove. Don't see people getting Hostess cards signed too often. I like it. As for Aldredte I remember him playing several years for the Giants... and then for the A's. Didn't realize he had a stop in San Diego in between.