Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Padrograph #1214 and the penultimate Frankenset update

 

Padrograph #1214, Skip Schumaker.  Skip was the first base coach for the Padres for a couple of years and now is the associate manager for Jayce Tingler.  I sent this to someone in San Diego a couple of years ago and Skip for some refused to sign until this spring training.







I received twenty five cards from an ebay dealer and thought I had finished the Frankenset, but when I put them in the binder I found I was still missing two cards.  I ordered them and hope to have them in hand soon to finish the set.  585 autographed cards.  I need to update the Frankenset page.  I will let you know when I do that.  


3 comments:

Jeff B - Wax Pack Wonders said...

So close you can taste it. Nice!

Matt said...

Congrats on practically finishing up one of the most interesting Frankensets out there!

Fuji said...

Awesome accomplishment. I know you've showed off some singles and a lot of the cards over the past couple of years, but any plan to blog about each card individually? Maybe create another blog dedicated to your Frankenset?