This years Bowman Chrome had three Padres prospects in the set. The cards don't really look that bad, I think I need to clean my scanner. I paid less than $20 with shipping for all three cards. Edwin Moreno, the Padres had another Edwin Moreno a few years and I got this Edwin's signature at Eugene earlier this year. Franmil Reyes, played at Ft. Wayne this year for the Padres, Jose Urena was another played whose signature I got at Eugene this season also.
The Reyes auto is one of the laziest looking signature I've ever seen. The other two look good, though I haven't heard much about of any of these guys.
6,000
-
This is the 6,000th post on Night Owl Cards. That really feels weird to
type.
That is such a big number that I could barely find a corresponding baseb...
Monday's are for eBay Purchases.
-
Well, summer is over, and I'm back to work again. It's not all terrible (I
do love teaching), but work definitely eats into my blogging time here! In
add...
2026 National Free SIgner - Sheryl Swoopes
-
The next free signer at this year's National was a different one. Former
WNBA star and Hall of Famer, Sheryl Swoopes was at the show signing for
VIPs. She...
250 - ROGER MCDOWELL, DODGERS, P
-
*The basics:* Roger McDowell makes a memorable appearance in the '93 Upper
Deck set after his first full season with the Dodgers. He was traded by the
...
Accidentally Left Out
-
Friday's post celebrated *The Collector's 10th Anniversary*. I didn't have
time to open up the 1986 Topps rack pack he included in the care package.
Toda...
400th Post
-
I've reached another milestone here at Nine Pockets:
*400 blog posts! *
Because I add content here each Sunday, 400 posts means this blog has been
roll...
allen & ginter meets minnie & paul
-
the dodgers visited minnesota in june for a three game series. i only made
it to one game (the second of the series) which means i believe i missed a
dodge...
1952 Topps: Smiling Joe Presko
-
I have to admit it. Joe Presko is the youngest looking player appearing in
the 1952 Topps checklist, a trait that likely contributed heavily to his
nicknam...
Topps Hoops
-
*A look at Topps in their first year of their new NBA deal.*
I have to admit that I didn't have a ton of nostalgic feelings for Topps
basketball cards wh...
#121 Johnny Gill (+ Fugazi bonus)
-
This is Johnny Gill's only solo MusiCard, though we've already seen him
with his New Edition bandmates back at card #85. It's a nice posed shot,
but you'...
Hall of Fame and Hall of ... Mirrors?
-
OK, I didn't have a good way to tie these cards together with a nice
title, but I tried. But I am giving them away!!First up is a strange card
of recent ...
I am a Navy brat who went to 10 schools in 12 years in 4 different states. I have lived in 7 different states. I read two or 3 books a week. I manage a used bookstore for the county library system.
1 comment:
The Reyes auto is one of the laziest looking signature I've ever seen. The other two look good, though I haven't heard much about of any of these guys.
Post a Comment