Derek of Hey, that's Mine used the Bipping to make a cool card of Bip with the A's. There are only two Bip cards that show him with the A's and they were both created for this contest. I will announce the winners of the contest tommorrow.
TTM Success - Whit Merrifield
-
A private signing I had been hoping for popped up recently. I had been
trying to get Whit Merrifield on some cards since my dad poured his
driveway back i...
1998 Bowman Chrome rookie reprint refractors
-
Here's a refractor set I completed over the summer and have been meaning to
feature on the blog: 1998 Bowman Chrome rookie reprint refractors. I even
lai...
256 - JEFF BAGWELL, ASTROS, 1B
-
*The basics:* Yes, Upper Deck is definitely on a run of "young stars"
lately with the fourth straight card of a player who could fit in that
category. T...
A Few Goodbyes and a Pair of Set Completions
-
I'm an A's and Padres fan. You know that. And there are times when the San
Francisco Giants are my least favorite franchise in baseball. This isn't
one ...
More Stunners from the 1930s
-
A few months ago, I shared some cards from the early 1930s that were more
like little pieces of art. They were originally issued by a German
margarine comp...
Good Luck Ducks, Week 4: California Bound
-
*The Ducks open conference play in LA.*
After being left for dead just two weeks into the season (ha!), Oregon took
out their frustrations on a Portland ...
A Passing Resemblance
-
Barney McCoskey looks a lot like Ray Kroc on the front of his 1952 Topps
baseball card. Reading the stats on the back, I can't help but think he
bears a cl...
Hall of Fame and Hall of ... Mirrors?
-
OK, I didn't have a good way to tie these cards together with a nice
title, but I tried. But I am giving them away!!First up is a strange card
of recent ...
I am a Navy brat who went to 10 schools in 12 years in 4 different states. I have lived in 7 different states. I read two or 3 books a week. I manage a used bookstore for the county library system.
1 comment:
I keep squinting and tilting my head hoping to see a 3D Bip pop out. Beautiful!
Post a Comment