Derek of Hey, that's Mine used the Bipping to make a cool card of Bip with the A's. There are only two Bip cards that show him with the A's and they were both created for this contest. I will announce the winners of the contest tommorrow.
TTM Success - Dave Rosello
-
Dave Rosello signed this card for me TTM; it came back from him on July 16.
On September 30, he passed away at the age of 76.
When I got the card back, I ...
cardart check-in, fall '26
-
Welp, yet another Padres season ends without tasting that sweetest victory.
Sure would love to see my favorite team win the World Series within my
lifeti...
1956 topps sampler
-
as a reminder, i have reinstated my sampler sets for the vintage topps
flagship sets that i have not completed. more details were provided in
these posts f...
It's getting to be a long time ago
-
I found out on Monday from Matt at the Diamond Jesters blog that a former
card blogger, Johnny, a.k.a., hiflew, passed away over the summer.
I could ha...
257 - ANDY STANKIEWICZ, YANKEES, IF
-
*The basics: *Andy Stankiewicz makes his lone appearance in the '93 Upper
Deck set after, by far, his most productive season in the major leagues,
whic...
Flea Market Finds #192: Nothing Too Crazy
-
Sorry for the lack of flea market related posts. It's not for a lack of
trips or even purchases. The big change is the amount of time I dedicate
to wri...
Trading on my Baseball Card Discord!
-
One of the fun things about my baseball card Discord is that it gives me
another avenue for making trades! Case in point: I recently completed a
trade wi...
High School Hockey Stats
-
A few months ago, I shared some awards from my high school hockey days. As
fun as it was to look back on those times and link them to card collecting,
I a...
Good Luck Ducks, Week 4: California Bound
-
*The Ducks open conference play in LA.*
After being left for dead just two weeks into the season (ha!), Oregon took
out their frustrations on a Portland ...
A Passing Resemblance
-
Barney McCoskey looks a lot like Ray Kroc on the front of his 1952 Topps
baseball card. Reading the stats on the back, I can't help but think he
bears a cl...
Hall of Fame and Hall of ... Mirrors?
-
OK, I didn't have a good way to tie these cards together with a nice
title, but I tried. But I am giving them away!!First up is a strange card
of recent ...
I am a Navy brat who went to 10 schools in 12 years in 4 different states. I have lived in 7 different states. I read two or 3 books a week. I manage a used bookstore for the county library system.
1 comment:
I keep squinting and tilting my head hoping to see a 3D Bip pop out. Beautiful!
Post a Comment