I made cards of all 50 governors and sent them out asking them to sign them. I mailed them out in August and September of 2019. These are all the governors that signed the cards I sent out. Several governors signed the back of the cards, even though I specifically asked them to sign the front. Governor Kate Brown of Oregon sent the cards back unsigned and Governor Brian Kemp of Georgia sent me a 8X10 with a pre printed signature.
2001 UPPER DECK DECADE 1970’S BAT PIECES PART XXX
-
* "Now Batting #30 Ken Griffey....."* George
Kenneth Griffey Sr was a member of the Big Red Machine during the 1...
3 hours ago



3 comments:
Over 50% isn't too bad, and who knows, maybe a few more will come back when you least expect it :)
Awesome collection!
These are great cards and what a collection. Definitely fun and pretty amazing at the same time. Great job.
Post a Comment