Choose one, two or as many as you like. Each week now I will be adding nine cards to the trade stack. Trade me anything, cards, books, albums. Don't tell me what you are sending me. I want to be surprised.
TTM Success - Joel Brewer
-
A couple years ago, I hastily bought Perfect Game cards of several Wood
Ducks players. One of whom didn't actually have cards. I had searched
Michael Brew...
one down, still nine to go
-
yes, i am back with another post sharing one of my "nefarious 9" cards that
was recently obtained, meaning that while i get to cross one of my most
wanted ...
Good Luck Ducks, Week 1: Student Orientation
-
*Oregon begins another season with big expectations and dreams.*
A new college football season is upon us once again! Dan Lanning begins his
5th (!) seas...
SAGE WORKING WITH DAD ON THE BLOG
-
Well the secret is out I guess this is my collecting
partner in crime & my blog writer. For those who read my blog you are
famil...
Beaten at my own game
-
*(Note: Blogger had a glitch yesterday that was not allowing anyone to
comment on posts, If you tried to comment on this one and couldn't, please
try a...
The Struggle is Real
-
*Anyone else struggling to comment on blog posts?*
I've tried to comment on several blogs this morning and every time I get
the "Publishing..." box witho...
ORANGE you VLAD I didn't forget this quest?
-
Years ago, I decided I might like to give a shot at rainbowing Vladimir
Guerrero, Sr.'s last playing-days flagship Topps card, a "highlights"
checklist f...
You Lost WHAT?
-
It's not an adventure unless something goes wrong. With all due respect to
whoever said that, they didn't have a Babe Ruth card at stake.
#122-126 M.C. Hammer
-
Today we've got another member in the "Five Timers" club-- 5 being the max
number of first series cards that Pro Set gave any particular artist. Acts
we'...
251 - DAN GLADDEN, TIGERS, OF
-
*The basics: *Dan Gladden appears with the Tigers after his first year in
Detroit. He signed as a free agent after five previous seasons with the
Twins...
Hall of Fame and Hall of ... Mirrors?
-
OK, I didn't have a good way to tie these cards together with a nice
title, but I tried. But I am giving them away!!First up is a strange card
of recent ...
I am a Navy brat who went to 10 schools in 12 years in 4 different states. I have lived in 7 different states. I read two or 3 books a week. I manage a used bookstore for the county library system.
No comments:
Post a Comment