The top eight cards are from ebay, Kylessportscards and filled in numbers. Look at the really young Randy Wolf. The card at left is my first through the mail card of 2020, Ron Fowler is the executive chairman of the Padres ownership group.
It's eBay Monday!
-
Last week, I was on a family vacation, so I didn't do any card trading on
TCDB. I did, however, receive a pair of envelopes in the mail from eBay
orders t...
2026 National Free Pre Signer - Bill Madlock
-
The 2026 National started off several days early for me when I went to see
Guns N Roses for the 5th time, followed by a trip to GalaxyCon in Raleigh
to ge...
BBA: The Blogger National 2026
-
It's been ages since I've been to a card show. I'd probably have to go back
to the monthly versions that my collecting buddy and I used to attend at
the lo...
ozzie ozzie ozzie
-
tonight the white sox will retire number 13 in honor of their longtime
shortstop and then manager, ozzie guillen. to mark the occasion, i am
sharing his 19...
New to me
-
I'm now 50-plus years into my collecting journey. I haven't seen it all
when it comes to cards, but I've seen way more than I haven't.
That's why the c...
247 - JOHN KRUK, PHILLIES, 1B
-
*The basics:* John Kruk makes an appearance after his second of three
straight All-Star seasons. He'll show up later in the set in a group photo.
*Car...
Barter trade with a former Topps employee
-
I recently swapped a pair of CDs for a box of various cards. I love those
rare times when I can swing a barter trade, as they just seem more *special* or ...
A Sweaty Sunday Sort
-
It's hot here. Too hot. The kind of heat that makes me skip the farmer's
market and grocery shopping. That means more time to clean the house and sort
s...
Topps Hoops
-
*A look at Topps in their first year of their new NBA deal.*
I have to admit that I didn't have a ton of nostalgic feelings for Topps
basketball cards wh...
#121 Johnny Gill (+ Fugazi bonus)
-
This is Johnny Gill's only solo MusiCard, though we've already seen him
with his New Edition bandmates back at card #85. It's a nice posed shot,
but you'...
Hall of Fame and Hall of ... Mirrors?
-
OK, I didn't have a good way to tie these cards together with a nice
title, but I tried. But I am giving them away!!First up is a strange card
of recent ...
I am a Navy brat who went to 10 schools in 12 years in 4 different states. I have lived in 7 different states. I read two or 3 books a week. I manage a used bookstore for the county library system.
4 comments:
Did you make that Ron Fowler card? If so, you did a really great job!
Jon, yes I did.
I do like the Ron Fowler card. Fun cards and autos.
Great job on the Fowler! I like how signed on the light background so the autograph would stand out.
Post a Comment