Sunday, January 5, 2020

Secret Santa nailed it.

I participated in the blogging community Secret Santa this year.  Thanks to The Lost Collector for sending me some really cool stuff.  It started with a cool bookmark made of a 1989 Topps wax pack wrapper, it has already found a home.  Then there was the 1989 cello pack, and an assortment of Padres cards.
To top it all off there were two autographed Padres cards.  

A very cool auto of former Padre Luis Urias numbered out of 250.
A Nick Margevicius RC from a Topps product.  Nick only pitched in 17 games for the Padres in 2019, but I have 51 cards of him.  I will do a post on all of them.  
Thank you Santa.

3 comments:

Fuji said...

I was lucky enough to be a recipient of one of those awesome homemade bookmarks. He did an awesome job with them.

The Lost Collector said...

Thanks for the kind words! Hope you needed a few of the cards, including the autos. Full disclosure: I had already gotten the Urias right after I pulled your name, and then he was traded. Hopefully the Margevicius was new for your collection.

Jon said...

For a modern player, Luis Urias has a surprisingly decent signature!