Friday, December 27, 2019

Frankenset update, 12.27.19

No new cards for the Frankenset today.  Christmas spending kinda of slowed things down on the Frankenset spending.  I still have the following teams available for gifting.  I am not looking to trade.  I have 50 or more of each of these teams, stars included.  I wish to clear my box of teams at the end of the year.  If you want one of the teams or know of some one who might, drop me a line and I will send them to you after the start of 2020.  Thank you for your help.

Image result for houston astros logo Image result for toronto blue jays logo Image result for milwaukee brewers logo 2020
Image result for cleveland indians logo 2020 Image result for marlins 2020 logoImage result for nationals logo
Image result for orioles logoImage result for phillies logo Image result for rangers logo
Image result for rockie logo Image result for twins logo

4 comments:

Chris said...

I'm interested in a Brewers lot, though I'd feel guilty just claiming free cards. Is there anything I can send you in return?

hockey kazi said...

Can always use Blue Jays

Adam Kaningher said...

I'd be interested in Rockies.

defgav said...

Worst case scenario, you know you can always dump any unwanted cards on me at the card show. :)