Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's a Knockout

I recently won a contest at the Cardboard Connection and was awarded a box of UFC Knockout.  Not being a UFC fan, I have only heard of a few of the guys.  I did get all the relics and autographed cards that I was promised, with one redemption card.  I really don't like sticker autos' some of the guys signatures are cut-off and incomplete.  Hopefully I can trade these for some cool Padres stuff.  Here without further comment are the inserts and parallels.  These are all parallels numbered to 288.


Palaszewski, Davis, Hughes and Brown are numbered out of 188.  Schaub and Guillard are numbered out of 88.


Forrest Griffin (Upper Left) is 07/18.  Pat Barry is Authentic Fighter Worn Gear and numbered 115/188.  Jake Ellenberger is also Authentic Fighter Worn Gear and is numbered 91/188.  Miller, Edgar and Miller are are fighter worn and numbered 23/36.  Frankie Edgar auto is 79/88, Tank Abbott is 101/188, Jake Ellenberger relic/auto is 55/188 and a redemption card of Rashad Evans. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would love to trade for some of the autos and relics if you still have them.