Monday, January 4, 2010

Spot the Sig-1st Inning-round up


Kevin Gunderson lives across the street from me, or at least his parents do.  I got this signed several years ago at a Oregon State vs. University of Portland game when Kevin was still at OSU.  His grandfather pointed him out to me and helped me get Kevins' attention.  A year or so I ago I found myself standing in the yard across the street where a Magnum had taken out a power pole, a stop sign, a bus stop sign and hit 5 cars in the Gunderson front yard.  I was talking to Kevins' grandfather again, I have yet to meet Kevin, but I have a card to mail him and another I will ask if I can bring over.  He was drafted by the Braves in the 5th round of the 2006 draft and has worked his way up to AAA this year. 

Here are the current standings after one inning

Lauren-Angels- Man on Second
Zach-Wichita Wingnuts-Man on First
Brian-Rangers-On Deck
Dan-Indians-On Deck
Ryan-Orioles-On Deck

2 comments:

Carl Crawford Cards said...

Awesome story!

Hopefully I'll get in a guess on the next one.

night owl said...

Well, I got the initials right. Never in a million years would I have gotten Gunderson, though.