Friday, September 11, 2020

Padrographs #1215 & #1216

 


#1215, Dave Stewart. Yes that Dave Stewart of the Oakland A's.  He was the Padres pitching coach in 1998.  He has done almost everything in baseball.  He played, coached and was even a general manager.  I sent this custom to The Trove Sports Den.  I sent and paid to get one signed and included two for Dave to keep.  When I got it back he had signed all three and returned them all.  I now have a couple of extras of the card.



#1216, Taylor Trammell. I ordered this off of ebay just before Taylor got traded to Seattle.  I really liked him as a player and will continue to root for him.  Taylor was born on my 40th birthday so there is another player for my birthday collection.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Dave Stewart has done it all, hasn't he? He's now spearheading a group to bring an expansion team to Nashville.

Fuji said...

Wow. Seeing Stew in a Padres jacket and cap is so weird. Awesome, but weird.

Matt said...

Stewart's "talking on the phone" stare isn't as intimidating as his pitching stare...