This is the final week of the daily giveaways. I am almost out of stuff. I may periodically do this again if I get too much stuff. For this last week I ask that you pick one card per day. Anyone asking for more than one will only get the first card they ask for. Thank you. Only three more daily giveaways. Due to my work and grandparent schedule everything between Wednesday and Saturday will be combined in one package.
Accidentally Left Out
-
Friday's post celebrated *The Collector's 10th Anniversary*. I didn't have
time to open up the 1986 Topps rack pack he included in the care package.
Toda...
400th Post
-
I've reached another milestone here at Nine Pockets:
*400 blog posts! *
Because I add content here each Sunday, 400 posts means this blog has been
roll...
2026 National Free Signer - Jerry Korab
-
The next free signer at the National was Jerry Korab. I had never heard of
him, but that's normal since he was a hockey player back in the 70s and
early 8...
allen & ginter meets minnie & paul
-
the dodgers visited minnesota in june for a three game series. i only made
it to one game (the second of the series) which means i believe i missed a
dodge...
1952 Topps: Smiling Joe Presko
-
I have to admit it. Joe Presko is the youngest looking player appearing in
the 1952 Topps checklist, a trait that likely contributed heavily to his
nicknam...
Yay for milestones
-
Yay, you're seeing another one of these!
As you've no doubt have read already, Chris of The Collector sent out some
generous giveaway packages to cele...
249 - STAN JAVIER, PHILLIES, OF
-
*The basics:* The second Phillies card in the last three cards, Stan Javier
makes an appearance after his lone season with Philadelphia during a
17-yea...
REVIEW: 2026 Topps Finest (mega box)
-
My Patreon group break is still going strong. This week, we ripped three
mega boxes of 2026 Topps Finest. Since I haven't been opening new cards
for my...
Topps Hoops
-
*A look at Topps in their first year of their new NBA deal.*
I have to admit that I didn't have a ton of nostalgic feelings for Topps
basketball cards wh...
#121 Johnny Gill (+ Fugazi bonus)
-
This is Johnny Gill's only solo MusiCard, though we've already seen him
with his New Edition bandmates back at card #85. It's a nice posed shot,
but you'...
Hall of Fame and Hall of ... Mirrors?
-
OK, I didn't have a good way to tie these cards together with a nice
title, but I tried. But I am giving them away!!First up is a strange card
of recent ...
I am a Navy brat who went to 10 schools in 12 years in 4 different states. I have lived in 7 different states. I read two or 3 books a week. I manage a used bookstore for the county library system.
11 comments:
Griffey, please.
Can I nab the Giambi?
Can I get the Rickey please?
May I please have Shane spencer
Just a note to say THANKS for the free offerings.
May I get the Bonds? Thank you sir!
Piazza please.
Thanks for the Zimmerman auto, it came yesterday.
Appreciate it!
I'll nab Clemens this time. Thank you for your generosity!
Nolan Ryan please.
Got the Schmidt and Cal Game Winners. Thanks.
I'll gladly take the Ripken, please.
I don't see Rickey reppin' the Jays very often. Cool card.
Post a Comment