Jack Cust is another former Padres players, but I don't have a Padrograph of him I made a custom card of him and sent it to him, but no response. This card will eventually be replaced because I prefer vertical cards. I got this card as a throw in card trading deal with someone.
TTM Success - Victor Robles
-
When I found out that Victor Robles was signing TTM earlier this season, I
had to search my boxes for this 2017 Carolina League top prospects card. I
had ...
Sometimes it's what's on the outside that counts
-
I received an unexpected quick flyer in the mail last week from reader
Grant. Of the variety of items in the envelope, very few were cards.
Just two, i...
i didn't pay for these cards at the card show
-
i posted about the july card show i attended a few posts back, and i
mentioned that brian from highly subjective, completely arbitrary handed
over some gre...
Good Luck Ducks, Week 3: Expectations
-
*Oregon looks to regroup on a short week against an in-state FCS opponent.*
I'll be honest. I didn't actually watch last week's debacle at Oklahoma
State...
Rod to the Rescue
-
Rod from Padrographs, who's also my NE Portland neighbor, kindly swung by
last weekend with another box of miscellaneous cards for me. Instead of
tucking...
All's Well that Ends Well, Right?
-
Happy Monday, everyone. I've definitely slowed down blogging, not because
I don't still enjoy it, but mostly because I haven't had a lot to write
about! ...
Another Sort, Another Blogger Issue, & Another BBA
-
Another Sunday. Another sort. Another issue with Blogger.
This time... blog posts aren't popping up in Blogger reading lists.
Hopefully they resolve thi...
252 - WALLY JOYNER, ROYALS, 1B
-
*The basics:* Wally Joyner appears for the second time in the 1993 Upper
Deck set. He was part of the Teammates subset back on card No. 54 with
George B...
SAGE WORKING WITH DAD ON THE BLOG
-
Well the secret is out I guess this is my collecting
partner in crime & my blog writer. For those who read my blog you are
famil...
Hall of Fame and Hall of ... Mirrors?
-
OK, I didn't have a good way to tie these cards together with a nice
title, but I tried. But I am giving them away!!First up is a strange card
of recent ...
I am a Navy brat who went to 10 schools in 12 years in 4 different states. I have lived in 7 different states. I read two or 3 books a week. I manage a used bookstore for the county library system.
No comments:
Post a Comment