Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Some New Padrographs

Anthony Rizzo was one of the most important parts of the trade of Adrian Gonzalez with the Red Sox.  He spent a little bit of time with the Padres this year, he spent 49 games with the big league team.  He spent the rest of the season at AAA Tucson.  I got this in the mail, I made it and sent it to him before he had any cards from Topps.
 Brian Guinn was drafted by the Padres in 2010 and spent this season at A Fort Wayne.  I got this signed Pro Debut card off of Ebay. 
Jose Dore was drafted by the Padres and spent 2010 with the AZL Padres.  He split 2011 between Ft.  Wayne and Eugene.  My wife and I went down to Salem, OR to see a game between the Volcanoes and Eugene Emeralds and get some autographs.  Dore was the only player for the Ems with a card in a Padres uniform.  I got a bunch of the other guys on cards that I made. 

No comments: