I won't find these at my local show
-
Car problems again, guys. Same car, too. This is the third time I've had my
vehicle in the shop this year and the timing, while never good, sucks for
t...
15 hours ago




3 comments:
Very cool hat. I've bought a few items from Ebbets' Field Flannels. They make some high quality replicas for hundreds of defunct professional teams. Although I own 15 to 20 different hats, I actually don't wear them very often. But I really like the fact that this one features a defunct Bay Area baseball team, so I'll toss my name into the hat.
Wow that's a cool hat. I wouldn't mind having my name added to the randomization......
Being bald, well mainly bald, I am a hat wearer. This one looks cool, I wouldn't mind my name being tossed into the hat. Yeah, that was a lame dad joke.
Post a Comment