Saturday, June 6, 2020

Customs Page 13, but first this message

First a question, then a promo and then the cards.  Does anyone have a spare pack, hanger box or blaster of 2020 Bowman they would be willing to sell me?  I have checked all over the east side of Portland and haven't been able to find any. Thank you for listening to me whine.
Nachos Grande is having a really cool contest.  Kind of a June Madness contest having to do with Allen & Ginter insert sets.  Great prizes to be had and it looks like fun.  Working for the library I hope the required reading insert set wins. 
I had only heard of one of the players above and that was Mark Schaeffer.  How many have you heard of? 

4 comments:

Trevor P said...

I don't have any Bowman, but I have heard of one of those guys. Paul Noce is the only one I know.

The Diamond King said...

I'm an ofer on these guys. I used to know so many players, guess I better start paying attention and reading more.

Jeff B - Wax Pack Wonders said...

I finally knew one after all these pages, Paul Noce.

Fuji said...

If Portland doesn't have blasters... there's no way I have any in my area. I usually get my blaster box fix on my trips up there or when I visit my dad down in Vegas. But he doesn't want any visitors, so it doesn't look like I'll be headed down there anytime soon.

As for name recognition... I struck out completely again. I'm way below the Mendoza Line on these customs.