Just one new Padrograph this week, Will Wagner. My wife and I drove to Tacoma on Monday and went to a Tacoma Rainiers game on Tuesday. The Rainers, Mariners AAA vs El Paso Chihuahuas, Padres AAA. I took four cards to get signed, JP Sears, Rodolfo Duran, Bryce Johnson and Will Wagner. Wagner was the only one I got. Sears and Duran were the starting battery so I didn't bother them. I was not able to identify Bryce Johnson. It was a good game until Tacoma walked it off in the bottom of the ninth. Cheney Stadium is a nice ball park with pretty good access. The Chihuahuas disappeared quickly at the end of the game. We hope to return to Cheney Stadium again next year.
the ryne sandberg memorial patch
-
hall of famer ryne sandberg passed away in late july, 2025. a few days
later, the cubs added a memorial patch to their jerseys in his honor, and
kept them ...
36 minutes ago


No comments:
Post a Comment